Financing made flexible
Because one size doesn’t fit all
What we offer
With American Trade Finance, buyers in both the private and public sectors are able to obtain competitive financing. Repayment terms are generally up to ten years, with transaction sizes up to $300 million.
For smaller amounts (of up to $1 million), we also offer Expedited Loans with industry-leading turnaround times of as little as just 30 days.
Key financial solutions
Dealership floor plan finance
Optimise your inventory: get working capital for your floor stock.
- Attractive rates
- 21-month loan term
- Variable interest rates
- Minimal security requirements
- 12 month draw down period is available
Transformational Export Industries
Smart finance solutions for everything from AI to 5G.
Some terms explained
Find below a more detailed description of some of our key features and what they include.
Local cost financing
- Incurred in the buyer’s country and include costs such as import and custom duties, value-added taxes, freight, installation, and commissioning costs
- Form part of the US export contract
- Additional financing of up to 50% of the US equipment invoiced value
- Applicable to costs incurred in both local currency and US dollars
- Up to 60% of the equipment purchase price is available pre-shipment upon fulfilling agreed production milestones
- Working capital cash flow assistance: by providing up to 60% of the equipment purchase price prior to shipment, we reduce both the exporter’s and the importer’s working capital requirements.
- This covers procurement from two or more countries by providing the support of two or more export credit agencies.
- US content must be the largest share of the product sourcing and/or the main contractor.
- Co-financing shall include invoiced amounts provided by the US exporter, its subcontractor, subsidiary or affiliate.