Because one size doesn’t fit all
What we offer
With EXIM’s loan guarantees, buyers in both the private and public sectors are able to obtain competitive financing from Atrafin. Repayment terms are generally ten years or less, with transaction sizes up to $300 million.
Key financial solutions
Transformational Export Industries
Smart finance solutions for everything from AI to 5G.
Some terms explained
Find below a more detailed description of some of our key features and what they include.
Local cost financing
- Incurred in the buyer’s country and include costs such as import and custom duties, value-added taxes, freight, installation, and commissioning costs.
- Form part of the US export contract
- Up to 30% of the US equipment invoiced value
- Applicable to costs incurred in both local currency and US dollars
- Up to 60% of equipment purchase price is available upon production milestones.
- Finance is available pre-shipment
- Working capital cash flow assistance: by providing up to 60% of the equipment purchase price prior to shipment, we reduce working capital requirements.
- This covers procurement from two or more countries by providing the support of two or more export credit agencies.
- US content must be the largest share of the product sourcing and/or the main contractor.
- Co-financing shall include invoiced amounts provided by the US exporter, its subcontractor, subsidiary or affiliate.